Book An Appointment with RingWraps
Please read the following for appointment instructions! We can't wait to see you!
We work by appointment only, due to the World Trade Center security policies. We value our customer service experience and would love to have you in for an appointment whether you are a potential or returning customer.
- The World Trade Center is the huge Brown building right off the highway. It says “World Trade Center” in large white letters.
- You can either park in the front wherever you find an open parking spot, or you can pull to front and valet your car.
- If you choose to valet your car, we will provide you with a complimentary valet parking pass.
- When you walk into the building, there is a guest check-in desk on the right.
- Tell them RingWraps has a pass waiting for you! Bring your id!
- After getting your guest pass, head to the elevators.
- Go to the 7th floor, Suite 7927.
- There is a map right outside the elevator you can use as a reference.
- Once you step outside of the elevators, take a right and go to the very end of the hallway (Cook Jewelers will be on your right).
- At the end of the hallway, take a left, and you will see RingWraps on the left at end (You will also see a cheetah rug in front of our showroom as well as two black benches).
- Call or text us at 979-703-5157 if you have any trouble!