Book An Appointment with RingWraps
Please read the following for appointment instructions! We can't wait to see you!
We work by appointment only, due to the World Trade Center security policies. We value our customer service experience and would love to have you in for an appointment whether you are a potential or returning customer.
- The World Trade Center is the huge Brown building right off the highway. It says “World Trade Center” in large white letters.
- You can either park in the front wherever you find an open parking spot, or you can pull to front and valet your car.
- If you choose to valet your car, we will provide you with a complimentary valet parking pass.
- When you walk into the building, there is a guest check-in desk on the right.
- Tell them RingWraps has a pass waiting for you! Bring your id!
- After getting your guest pass, head to the elevators.
- Go to the 7th floor, Suite 7715.
- There is a map right outside the elevator you can use as a reference.
- Once you step outside of the elevators, take a right, as you approach Cook Diamonds, take a left down the hallway across from their showroom.
- You will see RingWraps down the hall on the right!